Images, Snapshots and Videos > Side Imaging Videos

My SI/DI pics

<< < (2/2)

RonnieB:
Ok, I cannot get DI to come on. I've went to "Settings", "Set-up",
and even restored to factory default.  Any ideas?

RonnieB:
Lost DI? It reads "Disabled" below it? It does not give me the option to turn it on in Sonar Source. It is grayed out. My external DI transducer kept kicking up  :-X  I will remedy that before next trip. Should've got one that shoots thru hull  :-\. 

SI worked great as long as I was moving, otherwise it was useless data.

I was is South La. Shallow Saltwater. Conditions choppy, visibility 2ft. I attached some pics from trip. Please forgive the group screenshot. Human error :-\  The 360 really disappointed me. Look at the only 360 in Amber pallete on bottom row. I tried EVERY combination of sensitivity, contrast & sharpness. That was the best I could get. It was choppy & murky and I suspected I was getting alot of bubbles. But at about 10 o'clock in the Amber 360 pic you will see an "L" shape. That is the corner of a wooden oil platform. It showed some dots for the wooden legs. Not much detail at all. The 360 was about 30ft from first leg. I thought I would at least see legs. Is salt water & clarity the reason?
The next picture of 360 in Blue was against a rock jetty. I was hoping to better clarity of the individual rocks?? (notice DI icon in status bar looks like it is on)
And the last picture happened several times throughout the days? Batteries were brand new and fully charged. I checked connections. I cannot remember it I was trolling or not. Maybe interference? It is bow mount IPilot Link Ulterra. I am not using the US2 on it.(notice DI Icon in status bar looks like it is on and the DI pic looks like it is working??)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version