Software and Software Development > Humminbird PC

Lowrance waypoints to Hummbirds

(1/1)

Nick2016:
Hello,

I don't know is this a right place for this question, so sorry in advance if it's not. I downloaded Lowrance Elite waypoints and convert them to Humminbird format, and put a file on SD card. I impoted waypoints from SD card to Solix gen2 DI successfully, but when I tried to import to Helix9 gen4 MDI from the same SD card Helix said " SD card encrypted" (or something like that), and waypoint import is not possible!? Both units are updated with the latest software versions. I don't understand, so explain to me, please.
Thanks
Nick2016

rnvinc:
SOLIX can import GPX files directly  ...

HELIX waypoints must be run thru Humminbird PC and exported to a SD Card from Humminbird PC  ...

Humminbird PC creates a MATRIX folder on the SD Card that the actual hwr Humminbird files reside in  ...

HELIX recognizes this MATRIX folder  ...

Rickie

Nick2016:
Ok. Does this mean that if we have a .hwr file on the SD card, it is possible to import it to both devices, or does it have to go through HumminbirdPC?

Thanks
Nick21016

rnvinc:

--- Quote from: Nick2016 on March 08, 2023, 03:34:38 AM ---Ok. Does this mean that if we have a .hwr file on the SD card, it is possible to import it to both devices, or does it have to go through HumminbirdPC?

Thanks
Nick21016

--- End quote ---

HELIX only recognizes the hwr file when it is inside a folder labeled MATRIX (that HBPC creates)  ...

Rickie

Nick2016:
Ok, thank You.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version