Author Topic: Humminbird Adds Down Imaging™ Sonar  (Read 34480 times)

Offline scottkh

• Unit(s): 1197, Solix 12 and 15, ML M360
  • Software: 4.75
  • Accessories: Networked
Humminbird Adds Down Imaging™ Sonar
« on: September 28, 2009, 02:25:16 PM »
Humminbird® Expands Innovative Sonar Offerings With the Addition of Down ImagingTM

Highly Popular "Side-to-Side" Picture-Like View Now Includes View Below the Boat

EUFAULA, Ala. (Sept. 28, 2009) - Expanding on an impressive list of sonar capabilities, Humminbird® announces the addition of Down ImagingTM Sonar to its groundbreaking Side Imaging® technology.

"Humminbird's goal continues to be to provide anglers with the most innovative technology and Down Imaging is the next step in that process," said Dale Logue, product manager for Humminbird.  "Adding Down Imaging to Side Imaging, and our new SwitchFireTM Traditional Sonar, the opportunity to find highly productive fishing spots is unprecedented."

Like Humminbird's innovative Side Imaging Sonar, which revolutionized the marine electronics industry, Down Imaging presents picture-like images of the bottom.  Down Imaging views are focused directly beneath the angler's boat, giving a detailed look at structure and the water column.  Down Imaging and Side Imaging together give anglers an incredibly detailed, full 180° view of the bottom.

Split-screen viewing options provide the ability to view Side Imaging, Down Imaging and SwitchFire Sonar separately, in groups of two, or all three at once.

"Humminbird created an entirely new category with Side Imaging, and now Down Imaging uses that same technology to give anglers an advantage like no other," said Logue.

A free software upgrade to add Down Imaging will be available in January to current owners of Humminbird models with Side Imaging (except 797c2 SI) by simply registering their product at Humminbird.com.  No new hardware or transducer is required.  All new Side Imaging models (998c SI and 898c SI) come standard with Down Imaging capabilities, with existing models (1197c SI and 798c SI) adding the feature as a running change in 2010.

For more information visit humminbird.com, contact Humminbird, 678 Humminbird Lane, Eufaula, AL 36027, or call 800-633-1468.

Johnson Outdoors Marine Electronics LLC consists of the Humminbird, Minn Kota and Cannon brands.  Humminbird® is a leading innovator and manufacturer of fishfinders, fishfinder/GPS combo units, chartplotters, marine radios and digital depth gauges.  Minn Kota® is the world's leading manufacturer of electric trolling motors, as well as offers a complete line of battery chargers, Trim Tabs and marine accessories.  Cannon® is the leader in controlled-depth fishing and includes a full line of downrigger products and accessories.

Down Imaging/2dSonar split screen view
ila_rendered

Down Imaging/Side Imaging split screen view
ila_rendered

Down Imaging/2D sonar/ Side Imaging view
ila_rendered

For More Information:
Steve Roth
(402) 437-6400
steveroth@swansonrussell.com
« Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 07:36:08 PM by RGecy »

Offline RGecy

• Administrator
    • SideImagingSoft.com
  • Unit(s): 1197c SI, 997c SI & 785c2
  • Software: 4.950 & 4.510
  • Accessories: Interlink & GRHA
Re: Humminbird Adds Down Imaging™ Sonar
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 02:42:27 PM »
scott,

Wow!  Great news!  I updated your post with the images and I have posted this in the Humminbird in the News forum as well.

Robert
« Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 03:11:45 PM by RGecy »
Humminbird Guru and Forum Administrator

Offline Humminbird_Greg

• Humminbird Helper
  • Humminbird Staff
  • I help because I can
    • Humminbird Web Site
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2009, 03:13:34 PM »
I was hoping to be able to break the news but it looks like you guys beat me to it!  ;D

Greg Walters at Humminbird
gwalters@johnsonoutdoors.com

Offline Chiboo

• SpearFishing
  • Unit(s): Solix 10 MSI+ G3
  • Software: 4.130
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2009, 04:14:11 PM »
I "adore" HB. "Except 797" under the full program..... There is nothing to tell more. To throw out on a dump easier.

Offline keizerh

• Unit(s): none
  • Accessories: ASHH and VC cable
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2009, 04:20:33 PM »
Good thing.

The competition with Navico has started.

hendrik

Offline Humminbird_Greg

• Humminbird Helper
  • Humminbird Staff
  • I help because I can
    • Humminbird Web Site
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2009, 04:31:50 PM »
Chiboo,
I’m sure that If it were possible that the Engineers would have made the new DownImaging software work in the 797 units as well but it was not to be.

Please note: we are calling it DownImaging and not the other (possibly copyrighted) term.
More on this later as details are made available...

Offline dan

• Unit(s): 797c2
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2009, 04:53:52 PM »
any chance a version will be released that would work om my 797c2.   :'(        Dan

Offline Chiboo

• SpearFishing
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2009, 04:54:49 PM »
Well, yes. What for now to waste time on 797 if it is necessary to catch up.....
« Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 04:55:58 PM by Chiboo »

Offline homestea

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2009, 05:04:37 PM »
Wow I was Soo excited reading the news until I got to the part about it not supporting the 797!   Talk about dissapointing!!!  I am really irritated now that Humminbird is not supporting the 797 users!  I bought my unit brand new, less than 6 months ago, and then they are not going to support it anymore?!  I really hope they can bring this update to the 797, or at least maybe one of us can hack the firmware to get it to run on a 797.  I dont think that the firmware could be that vastly different from the 798 coding.  Is anybody with me on this?  Come on Humminbird!! why is the 797 the only product in the SI family to not get the update?!

Offline wizzo86

• diving in phillapenes
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2009, 05:16:03 PM »
will it work with my 987c si? I'm thinking probably not.

Offline FriscoSpices.Com

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2009, 05:32:28 PM »
You can see the roots of the tree.  Awsome the 1197 will be so sweet, with the extra screen images.

Offline reddog

• My pictures
  • Unit(s): 2)997 C SI, 788CI, 787C2, 1197 1198
  • Accessories: Ipilot Link
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2009, 06:17:11 PM »
And a software upgrade to boot! SWEET!
Hate to see her go, but love to watch her leave.

Offline bled1

• Unit(s): 798ci
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2009, 06:24:35 PM »
Great!!! ;D

Offline RGecy

• Administrator
    • SideImagingSoft.com
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2009, 07:10:13 PM »
Wow I was Soo excited reading the news until I got to the part about it not supporting the 797!   Talk about dissapointing!!!  I am really irritated now that Humminbird is not supporting the 797 users!  I bought my unit brand new, less than 6 months ago, and then they are not going to support it anymore?!  I really hope they can bring this update to the 797, or at least maybe one of us can hack the firmware to get it to run on a 797.  I dont think that the firmware could be that vastly different from the 798 coding.  Is anybody with me on this?  Come on Humminbird!! why is the 797 the only product in the SI family to not get the update?!

From what I have heard, it is more of an issue of not being able to make it work with the "Hardware" vs. just not supporting the 797.  I am sure the 797 will continue to be supported and updated with what it can. 

Remember, there are always limitatons to a design.  Its more about the "hardware" (ie. electronics, processors, etc.) than the "software/firmware".  I fully understand that there will come a day when my 997c can not handle any more updates or the processor is just overwhelmed. It would not have surprised me a bit if this feature would have only been offered on the 2010 models. 

I really think Humminbird should be applauded for continuing to make these updates to existing units.   

Robert
« Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 07:52:10 PM by RGecy »

Offline John175

• Unit(s): 798c SI & 788ci
  • Software: v4.750
  • Accessories: Interlink, Weathersense and two AS GRHA
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2009, 07:12:40 PM »
Great news!   ;D
I ain't fast but...I'll get there.  See ya at the weigh-in.

Offline GeorgeP

• Unit(s): 797C2 SI NVB
  • Software: 4.51
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2009, 07:25:30 PM »
"any chance a version will be released that would work om my 797c2.           Dan"

Humminbird has bragged about all that is needed is software updates for new features, but it appears that is unless you made the mistake of dropping a grand on an 797C2 like we did.  Looks like we are the red headed step children of Humminbird. :(

Offline homestea

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2009, 07:49:39 PM »
I agree, I'm not too happy about dropping almost a grand on this unit and then having humminbird do this to us.  I thought hardware wise, the 797 was almost identical to the 798 with the exception on the extra sd card slot and the slightly bigger screen.  I've played around with the 798 in the store, and the unit didn't seem any faster processor wise than the 797.  I think us 797 owners should rally up and email them, maybe if there is enough of a demand we can get them to do something about it.

I've already emailed customer support asking about the specifics of why we are excluded from the update. I will post again when I get a response. 

I would probably even be willing to pay $20-$50 for an update if they made one.   

Offline Chiboo

• SpearFishing
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2009, 03:17:11 AM »
Misters, throw out the 797. If you have not noticed, 797 have already ceased to support, since on 900, 1100 model`s already there was an firmware 4.570, and on 797 - is not present. All greetings hot.
It is compelled to ascertain and regret that HB simply pushes to look in Lowrance side, which conducts the competent, thought over policy both in manufacture of more functionally modular hardware structure, and in pricing.

Offline Chiboo

• SpearFishing
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2009, 03:52:23 AM »
"There is no speed of the processor, there is no memory" - all is excuses and desire to earn money for change 797 on other models. I do not think that if to make Down Imaging in a separate window, without combining with other kinds it will take away mortally many resources, even though if to disconnect a data recording difficult procedure on flash.

Offline reso

• Unit(s): Matrix 37, 997 CSI,Helix 12 Chirp
  • Software: latest
  • Accessories: interlink, high accuracy gps,360 TM
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2009, 05:30:03 AM »
Great news!

Anybody any clue how it works. Since I would expected you would need a new transducer, since the only downlooking one is the 200/83.
I guess they use the data from the 455 Khz and combine it, since it almost has a 180 degree vision. Simply rotating one side from the SI view wont give this image, or am i wrong?

Reso

Offline Humminbird_Greg

• Humminbird Helper
  • Humminbird Staff
  • I help because I can
    • Humminbird Web Site
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2009, 08:10:57 AM »
I’ve been told that yes the 987 (and 981) units will have the DownImaging software.

Unofficially I’ve been told that the 797 will not due to memory limitations.  The 797 was not excluded on purpose and will continue to be supported in those updates that can be made to work (and fit within its memory).  The 797’s did not receive the 4.570 software update as this only affected manufacturing test issues and since we no longer build the 797 units there was no need to add these.

Offline snapper

« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2009, 08:16:02 AM »
You'd think that people bought the 797 for its down looking sonar ability rather than its side imaging ability judging by the anger here...

Offline RGecy

• Administrator
    • SideImagingSoft.com
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2009, 08:54:51 AM »
I had to post this! I couldn't stop laughing!  Thanks Sean!

Offline wallgeye

• Unit(s): 1197SI
  • Software: 5.43
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2009, 09:34:23 AM »
To everyone who is disappointed that HB is not going to support this for one of their units.  I am sorry that you are affected.  I am not familiar with that particular sonar, not sure if it is hardware, or software limitations that prevent this. 

I think we should take a step back and consider us very, very lucky that those units that are supported are getting this with nothing more then a software update.  No purchasing of a new sonar or even a new transducer.  Take a look at the Lowrance folks (I am one, I have an 113HD and a 37C on my boat along with my 1197SI)  The 113 and 37C are barely 2 years old and Lowrance has tossed them aside for the new HDS series sonars prior to that the 111 and 110 were out no more then 2 years, possibly only 1 before Lowrance tossed them aside when they added the yellow network cables. 

Those that did upgrade to the HDS series got the $600 digital sounder built into the units, I had to buy mine, this fall or whenever it actually hits the streets the new structurescan is gonna reaquire a new transducer for...... get ready...... $600 more dollars bringing the cost of the HDS with stucture scan above that of a HB SI unit. I have read lot of posts about units that were not waterproof, crappy customer service and glitchy software on other fishing boards. I myself have had to get my 113 replaced 2 times and my 37 just came to me in the mail after dying on me last week.  I bought all three of my units at the same time and the HB is still running with no issues.

Kudos to HB for basically giving us this new feature at not cost!  Doing this may well have tipped the scales in HB's favor for me when it comes time to replace my sonars or rig  a new boat!

Offline homestea

« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2009, 10:07:42 AM »
I guess I just dont see why a lot of sporting stores are still selling the 797c2i under the guise that it is still a supported product and the same as the 798 (with the exception of the extra sd card slot and very slightly bigger screen).  If it is a discontinued product, they should not be selling it without at least mentioning that it will no longer be supported.  I mean, I probably would have gone with the 798 if i had known this was going to be an upcoming feature available to ALL other SI units.

Im not buying into the memory limitation theory. if this is true, can't they do away with some of the other crap on the system like the weathersense, xm weather,  and smart cast stuff that most people do not use.   Besides, the down imaging looks exactly like a composite combination of both water columns (in the SI view) rotated and scaled a bit better, i dont see how this would take all that much more memory to do, especially if the 797 had a dedicated menu screen to do in in.  I dont think the 797 would need a combo view with the plotter, traditional sonar, etc and the down scan together.  Im thinking this is simpily a cop out for humminbird to not spend on the firmware transition and finally sever the 797 from the product line support. Im sure in a couple more months they will cease repair suport for this unit as well. I hope this does not happen.

Come on humminbird at least allow us to trade in to upgrade our 797 units to the 798 for the $200 repair fee.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 10:09:47 AM by homestea »

Offline RGecy

• Administrator
    • SideImagingSoft.com
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2009, 11:49:39 AM »
homestea,

I really don't think that is the case.  Why would they spend all this effort time and money to come out with this feature, (even for the original 987) and just throw the 797 guys to the wind.  I know there are a great number of people who are extremely disappointed, but I don't think they would do this on purpose.

Wallgeye made some very good points to consider!

Technology changes rapidly and to add all these new features and software to a system that just wasn't designed for it is very tasking on the processor and memory.  Everyone know what happens with a computer when you don't have enough RAM to support the programs you are running.  It slows down to a crawl and starts to crash.  The same goes for these electronics.  They are nothing more than a small computer.

Just remember, the 455kHz covers the entire bottom under the boat anyway.  In my opinion, you are not seeing anything new with the Down Imaging.  Its just another way of displaying it!  ;)

Robert
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 11:51:41 AM by RGecy »

Offline homestea

« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2009, 12:09:34 PM »
Hello Robert,  as you are saying that the 455kHz shows the same information, is exactly why I dont believe that it is a processor/ RAM limitation.  I mean basically (more or less) taking one side of the side imaging view, rescaling it and rotating it 90 degrees. How hard could it be to do this?  I wish isuppli had a  teardown of these units so i could get a good look at the memory and processors in comparison.  with all of the other features they have that they could free space with, it just doesnt sit well with me.   

Offline wizzo86

• diving in phillapenes
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2009, 12:53:15 PM »
How many of us have bought computers that have quickly became outdated. This is technoligy today. Products become outdated even before it's next generation is available. Maybe you can see what they are getting on e bay for your older unit and just add some and buy the newer one on line. Let's face it HB has the best si out there today for the money. I personally have been thinking about selling my 987 and upgrading.....

IRC Kevin

« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2009, 01:51:40 PM »
You'd think that people bought the 797 for its down looking sonar ability rather than its side imaging ability judging by the anger here...

I agree. Downimaging wasn't even considered by most of us when we bought our units. Those unlucky enough not to be able to upgrade their 797s haven't actually lost anything they bought and have a unit that does everything it said on the box it arrived in.

It makes no commercial sense whatsoever for Humminbird not to upgrade the 797 if it were possible, as satisfied owners develop brand loyalty and would probably buy their next unit from Humminbird as a consequence.

I'm delighted that my own unit will get this free upgrade (I'd have probably have been willing to pay for it anyway, as it looks ultra cool and I like my electronic toys), but had it not been available for my unit, I'd still think my HB was awsome.

Offline homestea

« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2009, 02:58:34 PM »
I understand, it just sucks to be the only ones left out.

Offline skigill

• Unit(s): 1197c NVB, 798c
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2009, 09:42:43 PM »
If Humminbird wanted to make money, why did they give any of the older units a free upgrade? People are complaining that Humminbird is throwing the 797 away just for money, but if all they wanted was money, then they could have either charged for the upgrade, which I think most people would pay for, or just offer it with new units. I think they could have a reasonable way to upgrade the 797 it would be done. My 2 cents

Offline wizzo86

• diving in phillapenes
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2009, 12:40:18 PM »
well said skigil   AMEN!!!!

Offline pike-man

• Unit(s): 997Cx Si
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2009, 10:53:34 PM »
This is great news! The HB Side-imaging is .... well simply put Too Dang SAWEET already. Talk about takin it to the next level!!! WTG HB. It is unfortunate that some of the existing models will not be able to take "free" (?) advantage of the update but if we all recall... just a short while ago .... no one could even dream about having the underwater world displayed in the way Si has allowed the average angler to view it. The newest feature does not (or rather should not) cause the units in question to be of any LESS value than what one originally purchased the unit for. At the TIME it was the best available, and as has been mentioned time and technology move on. The units in question are still just as good as what you laid out your dollars for on the date of purchase. It is unfortunate that they cannot for whatever reason be brought up to the NEW level but .... they are still awesome rigs!! 797,s are still a HECK of a lot better than what most are running. Not trying to ruffle anyones feathers here; just pointing out that one should not be discouraged with their rig just because it cannot be updated. A year ago... just having SI available was awesome (and it still is).....

Offline Chiboo

• SpearFishing
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2009, 03:43:09 AM »
In that case, tell me, why HB has not made DwnImgn two years ago, and has rushed like mad after ICast 2009 when Lowrance with the ruler HDS and module LSS-1 has received grandprix at an exhibition?? And in the light of with 797, attempt with DwnImgn looks very faintly since HB long rested on laurels, I will not speak about cartography on HB and laid out on site Lowrance SonarViewer in comparison with HummViewer, simply feel a difference in the approach, especially without speaking about cost Domestic and International versions of models HB. For today the element base costs pice of cent and by working out of models the superfluous microcircuit of memory will not give 100 % increase to model cost, all with me will agree. It or not desire, or miscalculations in designing.
My ten-kopeck coin

Offline snapper

« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2009, 06:31:22 AM »
Are you saying that Humminbird are playing catch-up to Lowrance?

Offline panman_va

• Unit(s): 997C, 858C
  • Software: 997 5.45, 858 5.50
  • Accessories: Interlink, XM Weather
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2009, 03:57:14 PM »
The update scheduled to be available in January should include:

Down Imaging

Switchfire Sonar

Lakemaster compatibility

Waypoint Management

Enhanced GPS response

I'm really looking forward to the Down Imaging, Waypoint Management, and Enhanced GPS Response.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 05:28:29 PM by panman_va »
Keith

Offline Humminbird_Greg

• Humminbird Helper
  • Humminbird Staff
  • I help because I can
    • Humminbird Web Site
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2009, 04:10:02 PM »
Keith,
Don’t quote me on this as I’m not 100% sure what is in the next software update but I don’t think that it will include the Down Imaging sonar capabilities.  We are due for another software release pretty soon (or are behind…) so I don’t think that they will delay this to add the Di software - but than I could be wrong.  We will just have to wait and see.

Offline panman_va

• Unit(s): 997C, 858C
  • Software: 997 5.45, 858 5.50
  • Accessories: Interlink, XM Weather
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2009, 05:26:03 PM »
I should have been more clear. I'm told this will be in the January update. I edited my post to clarify.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 05:27:37 PM by panman_va »
Keith

Offline Jolly Roger

• HB Addicted
  • Unit(s): HELIX 9 G3N, 998Cx SI, 959DI
  • Software: latest (mostly)
  • Accessories: AS GR50, custom towfish and: A boat!!
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2009, 10:07:54 AM »
I’ve been told that yes the 987 (and 981) units will have the DownImaging software.

YESSSSSS!!!!
That's what I like to hear  ;D.

Regards / Harry
YES,......
WE SCAN!

Offline George

• Unit(s): 2 - Solix 15s AutoChart Pro 1198
  • Software: Always up todate
  • Accessories: SI on Transom and Trolling Motor
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2009, 01:20:11 PM »
I am looking forward to the down-imaging software update and I understand why some are upset.  Our reality is that all of us have had equipment which we were left out of the new and improved changes.  With computers it is very common and this is one of the reasons when making a significant purchase I get the best one (as far as I know) available so that it has a longer life with updates and changes.

Before joining the SI forums (which are the only forums I belong to) I would not have known of the changes and updates and how to get the most out of my 1197.  I have spent a lot of money purchasing a trolling motor SI transducer, transom and trolling motor quadrabeam transducers and the ASGR-HA GPS.  I love to fish and will transfer this equipment to a real bassboat after I relocate.

Again without the forum's updated information and all of the discussion we would not know any better and would be happy.  I have a Lowrance Globalmap and did not recognize how out of date it was until rearching the HB's SI units on these forums.  Thanks to this forum I made a great purchase and when mine becomes out of date I will need to determine if I need the latest and greatest.  Most likely what I have will suit me for years to come.  Also it took me 6 months to put the money together to make the purchase.

Thanks Everyone for the input and updates. 

George
« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 01:29:15 PM by George »

Offline homestea

« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2009, 12:15:12 PM »
I  dont agree with your out of date computer observation, because stores do not sell out of date computer systems for the most part.  I mean Best Buy cycles their computer models almost on a couple month basis. So you basically know you are getting the latest and greatest any time you buy a laptop or computer.  This is not the case here.  Some of us bought our 797s just a few months ago with the felling that we were buying a product that was still supported and top of the line.  My only reason for choosing the 797 over the 900 or larger series, is that i want a small unit for my kayak.  Also It seems that ALL of the older models that were released either before or the same time as the 797 are ALL getting the FREE update.  LET US AT LEAST UPGRADE OUR UNITS to 798s (for a fee) HUMMINBIRD!!  Im not going to sell my unit at a $500 loss (about $550 resale value).

Its also funny everybody agreeing that the 797s NOT getting an upgrade is no big deal are the people that own other units.  Of course you guys dont care, and neither would I, if i owned another unit I suppose. But just try and see it from our side.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 12:21:50 PM by homestea »

Offline kosmo

• Unit(s): 2 - 998 , 597hd/di
« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2009, 02:12:39 PM »
i think humminbird seems to be  doing a good job.im pleased  with the 997 i have.they seem to try and help with questions that people have.they probably will after hereing all the  the complaints about th 797.work out some kind  of discount to upgrade.            the 797 still is a great unit for the money.good luck to all of the people with them.

Offline kosmo

« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2009, 02:22:17 PM »
i would like to add something else to .the 1197 works alot faster and smoother than 997.thats the price that you pay.what im saying is,the more that you spend on these units the better thy are as with most any other product you buy.humminbird rocks. good luck people.

Offline Humminbird_Greg

• Humminbird Helper
  • Humminbird Staff
  • I help because I can
    • Humminbird Web Site
« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2009, 06:03:01 PM »
If any of you guys are members of the Yahoo UnOfficial Humminbird Side Imaging Group web site: Mark Gibson the Senior Brand Manager for Humminbird has posted a bunch of Down Imaging images that they have been taking.  There are also a few of the upcoming Amber 1 and Amber 2 Si Color menu settings as well.  They are in their own album titled “Down Imaging (duh!)  ::)
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sideimaging/photos/album/1087501718/pic/list

I'll have to see about getting a copy of these to Robert so he can post them on this site somewhere, but I gotta make it back to work first!

Offline kosmo

« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2009, 07:49:59 PM »
those are some great pictures. thanks humminbird keep up the good work.thanks greg. humminbird rocks

Offline RGecy

• Administrator
    • SideImagingSoft.com
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2009, 10:03:58 PM »
There is already a folder here in the Image Gallery called Down Imaging.  Maybe Mark can upload them directly.  I will email him and see what he can do.  There is a mass upload feature so you dont have to do them one by one.

Robert
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 10:05:26 PM by RGecy »

Offline Humminbird_Greg

• Humminbird Helper
  • Humminbird Staff
  • I help because I can
    • Humminbird Web Site
« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2009, 02:08:22 PM »
Okay Robert, back at work today so I did a mass upload of the Di images that I had information on.  Some are png and some jpg.  They are in the Down Imaging folder of the Image Gallery here:
http://forums.sideimagingsoft.com/index.php?action=mgallery;sa=album;id=24

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo