Images, Snapshots and Videos > HBSI Monthly Image Contest

SideImagingSoft.com T-Shirt Image Contest

(1/8) > >>

RGecy:
SideImagingSoft.com T-Shirt Image Contest

SideImagingSoft.com has received permission from Humminbird to have custom T-Shirts printed with our Logo.  The T-Shirt design will have the SideImagingSoft.com Logo on the front, the Humminbird Logo on back, and a Snapshot from a Side Imaging Unit under the HB Logo.  We have decided to hold a contest to have users submit SI snapshot images that best portray the quality and capabilities of Humminbird Side imaging and show off their Side Imaging talents as well.  The winning image submission will be featured on the back of the T-Shirts. 

This is the preliminary T-Shirt design that has been approved.

Contest Rules:
Users can submit up to two (2) snapshots from any of the Humminbird Side imaging units that they feel best captures the overall qualities of the Humminbird SI units.  Only TWO submissions per user will be allowed. 

Deadline:
Images must be posted to this topic no later than April 15th, 2010 and must be the sole property of the user submitting the image.   

Content:
The images should be of fish, shipwrecks, structure, rockpiles, trees, etc. and must contain a SI only, or  SI/DI or SI/DI/2d screen views.   

Images must be the original snapshots as recorded from the SI unit in original PNG format and size, and cannot be enhanced or altered in any way.  

English language and Imperial Units on the display are preferred, but not required.  Units displaying other languages can be submitted, but may be altered if they are chosen as the winner.

Judging:
Judging will be done by the SideImagingSoft.com forum staff, and will be based on content and overall quality of the image.  The Winner will be announce on Sunday, April 18th, 2010.   

Prizes:
The winner will receive an Official Humminbird Logo Cap and (2) SideImagingSoft.com T-Shirts in his/her size that features their Winning Image Submission on the back.

Eligibility:
This contest is open to all registered users of SideImagingSoft.com unless it is illegal in the state or country you live in to participate.

Contest begins on March 15th, 2010, and Ends on April 15th, 2010.  The winner will be announce on April 18th, 2010.  By submitting the Image to SideImagingSoft.com you are giving this website and its owner permission to use your image as part of our T-Shirt design.  T-Shirts featuring your Image will be sold here on SideImagingSoft.com and the Winning Image will become the property of SideImagingSoft.com. 

Robert Gecy
Forum Administrator
SideImagingSoft.om

Louis:
This is my first post and I think this is a great idea, I don't have a unit yet but my 1197c SI is on order from J and H Products. I will be ordering a shirt or 2 when they become available.

doninlouisiana:
Its going to be an awesome t-shirt Robert, can't wait to buy one. Have you all thought of using a
Down Image shot instead of a SI for ease of looking at the bottom image on the shirt? I am going out
the next two days and will record some cool shots to enter the contest.

Don

RGecy:
Here is a close up of the Text on the back of the shirt.  I am going to be taking pre-orders for the initial order soon.  This will gaurantee that you get your order first.

Robert

Triton Mike:
Very cool idea Robert.  Gonna be hard to top that shipwreck snap shot ;).  Only problem with March 31st is alot of the northern guys will still have hard water.  But I'm game ;).  Cool shirt I want one regaurdless :)

Mike

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version