General > Humminbird In the News

Register to Win the Humminbird "VanDam Your Boat" Promotion

(1/2) > >>

RGecy:
Humminbird Rolls Out Sonar Promotion
Posted on February 18, 2010

Humminbird announced a new promotion that will give one angler a chance to have their boat rigged with the same sonar setup that Kevin VanDam uses on his tournament boat.

By signing up for the "VanDam Your Boat" promotion, registrants have a chance to win a grand prize that allows them to have their personal boat rigged with Humminbird products.

"I'm excited to be a part of the Humminbird team because now I have the competitive edge of fishing with side-imaging and SwitchFire Sonar technology," VanDam said in a statement. "I also have the confidence that my electronics will stand up to the tough conditions on the tournament trail. It's going to be great sharing these fish-catching advantages with the winner of the grand prize."

Click here to register.

Registrations for "VanDam Your Boat" will be accepted until July 31, with the grand prize drawing taking place Aug. 2.

Except as specifically excluded in the following sentence, participation is open to persons who are legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of registration. Contest void in Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands and other U.S. Territories, Commonwealths and jurisdictions, including overseas military installations. 

VX70:
I take it this is only for the US and not International?  :-[ :'(

Jolly Roger:
Yeah VX70,
that's how it looks like. I tried to register yesterday, but had to quit, because only US addresses are accepted  :(.

Regards / (alien) Harry

RGecy:
I am sorry to get all you "International" guys hopes up.  I didn't realise it either, but should have known.  Its almost impossible to do an International giveaway like this do to "Laws and Regulations" in different Countries and States.  Even here in the US, it is illegal to enter.

--- Quote ---NO PURCHASE REQUIRED. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAWS RULES OR REGULATIONS. CONTEST BEGINS FEBRUARY 17, 2010 AT 12:00 AM EASTERN TIME (“ET”) AND ENDS ON JULY 30, 2010 AT 11:59 PM ET.

Except as specifically excluded in the following sentence, participation is open to persons who are legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of registration. Contest void in Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands and other U.S. Territories, Commonwealths and jurisdictions, including overseas military installations.

Humminbird’s “VanDam Your Boat” Contest (“Contest”) is a contest where eligible participants enter to win a chance to have his/her fishing boat equipped with Humminbird products used by professional bass fisherman, Kevin VanDam. Individuals submitting an entry (“Entrants”) will also qualify for periodic drawings for the chance to win Humminbird (together with Johnson Outdoors Marine Electronics, Inc., collectively, “Sponsor”) products (“Additional Prizes”).

--- End quote ---

dubldown:
How many times can you enter?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version