General > Humminbird In the News

New Innovation or Rumor?

<< < (2/4) > >>

xSilmarilSx:
Since it's limited to LakeMaster charts, it will have a pretty limited user base, like the 360.

They should focus on more mainstream technology that can sell around the world.
High development costs and low sales volume will mean a high price tag.

WalleyeFreak:
The only thing that will be limited to Lake Master will be the "follow the contour" feature, or contour offset. 

Everything else, such as spot lock, Go-To Waypoint, and Go-To iTrack according to the information will work on all ethernet capable units.

Gattlin:
 I found this in the fine print:/  "Note: once an i-Pilot is installed on a PowerDrive V2 motor, the foot pedal is no longer compatible". I suppose if the i-Pilot has a failure you'd just have to take it off and reinstall the original head unit? But without a foot pedal it's all mute anyway.

Jdeee:
Can you program waypoints into the HB so that the ipilot will follow that track?

If I already own an ipilot 2012 and HB 798 hd si what will I have to buy to get this working?

Bob B:

--- Quote from: Gattlin on July 09, 2012, 12:48:20 PM --- I found this in the fine print:/  "Note: once an i-Pilot is installed on a PowerDrive V2 motor, the foot pedal is no longer compatible". I suppose if the i-Pilot has a failure you'd just have to take it off and reinstall the original head unit?

--- End quote ---

The Power Drive does loose foot pedal control with the I_Pilot, but the Terrova doesn't

I think you can disable the I-pilot and get the foot pedal operation back, but not sure exactly how it works on the Power Drive....that is a big reason why I got the Terrova.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version