Software and Software Development > Humminbird PC

Humminbird PC - FAQ - Where do I find and download the program?

(1/2) > >>

RGecy:
Where do I find and download the Humminbird PC program?

Humminbird PC is a dedicated software distributed solely by and for Humminbird products.  You can find the Humminbird PC download by registering your unit at Humminbird.com. Go to SUPPORT - PRODUCT REGISTRATION.  You will need your serial number off your unit and of course an email address.  Once registered, you can login to your account by going to SUPPORT - MY ACCOUNT.  The login will be on the right hand side of the screen.  Enter your email address/user id and password.

Once you are logged in you should see a page like below that shows your Unit Info, Serial #, Latest Firware Update, Humminbird PC, and Son2XTF. If you have multiple units, they will all be displayed. Click on the Humminbird PC link.  It will open a box that has a BEGIN DOWNLOAD button in the bottom right.  Click the button and a box will pop up asking to RUN or SAVE.  Click RUN and the installation process will automatically start.

You can also download Humminbird PC in the Software Download section of this forum.  You will need to be registered and logged in to download files.

Humminbird PC Download - Current and Previous Versions

Good Luck

RGecy

birdsimp78:
this is going to sound bad but here goes.  I have a 998 si registered it and downloaded the program.  Whats it for???  Can u watch recorded data from your unit.  I don't now here im lost!!

Humminbird_Greg:
Basically HumminbirdPC is used for setting a personal message on your unit’s start up screen and for managing waypoints, tracks and routes.

For watching recorded data from your unit on the computer; look in the 3rd Party Software section of this web site.

bassn1:
Very New to this type of electroncs. Also my brain computes a bit differently than most of you who are on this site. I have been reading your posts sporadically for a couple of months now in hopes I would begin to comprehend the tips which are shared here. I have failed miserably. So now I am planning to start asking questions of you all. I apologize in advance if they seem elementary and common sense questions. But, like I stated before, when it comes to electronics, I have not even completed 2+2. I am not looking to be an expert. I do wish to learn the basics of my unit.

OK here goes, I have a 788ciHDDI.
Question: Do I need to download HB PC from the computer to the unit? How do I do this.

sonar2000:
there is no dumb question.
This is what this forum is all about..Sharing information..

No you do not need to load HBPC to your unit.
In fact:
HB PC is a computer program

Chuck

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version