Images, Snapshots and Videos > HBSI Monthly Image Contest

HBSI Image Contest Winners - July 2010

(1/2) > >>

RGecy:
Congratulations to Dybvad417 and Chiboo for their winning images in the July 2010 Contest.

The images this month were amazing and the decision was extremely tough.  I would recommend to those who didn't win this month to submit your images again for the August contest.  I wish I could give out more prizes because the images were just incredible.

Sorry it took so long to get this posted, but work has been brutal.  Along with a little diving and hunting, I have been pretty busy!

Thanks again to all the members who submitted images. 

Robert

dybvad417:

--- Quote from: RGecy on August 19, 2010, 06:42:37 PM ---Congratulations to Dybvad417 and Chiboo for their winning images in the July 2010 Contest.

The images this month were amazing and the decision was extremely tough.  I would recommend to those who didn't win this month to submit your images again for the August contest.  I wish I could give out more prizes because the images were just incredible.

Sorry it took so long to get this posted, but work has been brutal.  Along with a little diving and hunting, I have been pretty busy!

Thanks again to all the members who submitted images. 

Robert

--- End quote ---

:o :o :o :o :o :o

I am very surprised.  Thanks

Maybe i have to send name and address to someone.

Who and where  ?

Thanks again   ;D

Gert Juhl
Denmark

Chiboo:
Thanks all!!!

I wish successes and victories all participants.
This competition is stimulus to find, fix and show all the most interesting and beautiful shots from the technical point of view.

Once again thanks.

Alex
Russia

Jolly Roger:
Congratulations to both of you!

It was a hard decision, no doubt about that. And even better, the TWO best were chosen.

Thanks to RAPTOR for supporting this contest!

Best wishes and regards from Germany / Harry

dybvad417:

--- Quote from: Jolly Roger on August 21, 2010, 05:33:52 AM ---Congratulations to both of you!

It was a hard decision, no doubt about that. And even better, the TWO best were chosen.

Thanks to RAPTOR for supporting this contest!

Best wishes and regards from Germany / Harry

--- End quote ---

Thanks Harry

The victory will come to you also   ;)

I don't take snapshots anymore, i only make recordings.

Found out that i missed a lot of objects, when only taken snapshots.

Thanks to Martin for  HumViewer, and Timo for HumFinder, i still find objects on my old records.  :D

I now have 214 records - 35 gb data

Regards
Gert

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version