Miscellaneous > Fishing

Wacky Worm for Bass

<< < (2/3) > >>

George:
blharr4400

Your right, I cannot always wait either, I usually have to rods set up wacky one with light weight drop shot and one without a weight.  There are times when drop shot even shallow water works best and there are time when no weight is more productive.  At anytime I at least 3 rods on plastics and wacky is now my favorite.  Right now drop shot is working the best picking up 10 to 20 bass up to 6 lbs, when I go out.  It is not uncommon to have a 50 bass day in the spring. 

My lake is small and weekends are difficult because of all of the boaters when the bite starts, many of them are intrusive and come in within 20 feet, making lots of noise, etc.  I try to give everyone as much room as possible.  I will not enter an area that someone else is fishing.  I  am seeing more obnoxious boaters then ever before, I have even had people cut be off when backing up to put my boat in the water.

George

sonar2000:
Happy Birthday George.  You now join harry and I.   I know what you are talking about with people and the "I am the only one here that counts"  not only on the lake but on the road.  We will just have to have patience because nothing will change them..  At least you can keep the worm secret from them and catch while they sit and watch.      Chuck

George:
Chuck

My Birthday is in June I do not want to rush it, but thanks anyway.  This posting was done last year.

George

sonar2000:
I know that.  but since  harry and I got older we wanted to start your celebration early just in case you were to forget.   ;D :P  chuck

George:
You know Chuck I guess you are right, every day is a new day with a fresh start.  So I guess I am going to party for the rest of the year.  Truth be known live is good as long as there is another day on the lake and you have your family around you.

George

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version