Software and Software Development > ReefMaster Software

Configuring contours on a Humminbird Device: Tutorial

(1/5) > >>

matt@reefmaster:
Hi,
There is a new tutorial up which goes through the process of configuring tracks for display as contours on a Humminbird unit.

thanks,
Matt

Terrible45:
Hi Matt,

(sorry for my poor english  :'()

Thanks and very nice tuto.

The contours works great, but I personally have not done the option in my Humminbird. I will try in the next trial.

Matt, is it possible to have an option to select by group is done automatically by the software to the principle of contours lines (3 m, 4 m, 5 m, etc.) instead of doing it manually?

Matt, actually in this Reefmaster page's (http://media-content.reefmaster.com.au/images/configure-humminbird/write-file-dialog.png) when you want export a file Track this is on .ht, and waypoints on .Hwr. Is it possible to have an option to export a Track in file to .hit ? ( Track .ht but no depth, just a line picture) 

Best regards

Xavier "France"

matt@reefmaster:
Hi Xavier,
We are really keen to implement this, so that, for example, you could select an individual contour within ReefMaster and export it for use as an iTrack. Is there not way currently to convert a standard track to and iTrack on the Humminbird device? If there is, you could select a single contour and export that as a track.
We have implemented import of .HIT files into RM, but we need a bit more test data (more iTrack .HIT files) in order to properly determine the format for writing. From what I have seen of the format so far, it is quite simple but there are still a number of fields unknown to us, and we don't want to release something without knowing the impact that it might have on the unit. We do not currently have an iPilot/iTrack setup for testing.

thanks,
Matt

Terrible45:
I did some tests, on the water,  and it doesn't work. I call a speciallist Humminbird  France, to find a solution but nothing.

Map contour / map line, it does work  on the I Pilot Link only with a I track = file with extended .hit create since a I pilot link. With a Humminbird sonar i have a track with extended . ht and isn't compatible....

matt@reefmaster:
Hi Xavier,
Which part of the process didn't work, or are you talking about .HIT files?
If you want to send more information/files to support@reefmaster.com.au I will take a look.
thanks,
Matt

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version