Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Lakemaster AutoChart / Re: Reset Autochart License
« Last post by rbdavis3591 on Today at 10:38:05 AM »
Go to https://www.humminbird.com/contact and try either the live chat or fill out the contact form again.
Lakemaster AutoChart / Re: Zeroline Card not recognized
« Last post by rbdavis3591 on Today at 10:34:24 AM »
I will keep that in mind if I give someone else advise. I was not sure if step #3 was necessary but I wanted to remove all aspects after weeks of no resolution.
Lakemaster AutoChart / Re: Reset Autochart License
« Last post by emerles on Today at 09:56:35 AM »
Here is contact you info if no one answers  ...

https://www.johnsonoutdoors.com/locations?id=127

Rickie

I have called the telephone number in Spain, because I am located in Germany and this is cheaper to call Spain than to call USA.
But the number is not assigned.

Is there a mail adress to be adressed with my issue?
General Discussion / way point transfer and lake master maps
« Last post by buck16on on Today at 09:09:09 AM »
I just ordered a Helix 9 mega plus chirp DI combo unit. I have a 959 ci DI combo unit with all my way points on it. I'd like to add the way points that are on the 959 to the helix 9. I'm going to net work and use both units on the bow with the 959 running the 360 and the helix 9 running mega plus DI. I presume I should download the way points on the 959 to an SD card and then load that sd card into the helix or once they're net worked is there a way to add the way points to the helix directly from the 959? I understand that once they're networked they'll easily share future way points automatically.

The other question I have is I currently have the Lake Master card in the 959 that I use with my terrova to follow the contour. The Helix 9 comes with auto chart live. Can I load the Lake Master Maps in either unit and they'll share it?

« Last post by emerles on Today at 07:29:20 AM »
I performed Point 1, 2, 4 and 5, but skipped Point 3.
« Last post by rbdavis3591 on Yesterday at 04:26:14 PM »
In case someone else has the same problem what solution worked for you?
« Last post by emerles on Yesterday at 02:17:34 PM »
I know this type of problem has been discussed before but perhaps a picture would help get responses.

These are the steps I took when I had a problem with the background map not working correctly.

If you do these steps I would recommend first skipping step #3 to see if that resolves the problem.

1. Uninstall AutoChart Pro.

2. Delete the directory where AutoChart Pro was installed.

3. Went into the Windows Registry Editor (not recommended for the faint of heart or unknowledgeable).
    I did not use a finesse approach but rather did a more drastic action of searching and deleting any and all keys that had AutoChart in them.
    Doing this has appeared to have not caused any problems but YMMV if you try this same approach.

4. Closed all running programs and rebooted computer.

5. Reinstalled AutoChart Pro including the activation key.

Thanks alot, it is working now.

« Last post by emerles on Yesterday at 01:46:44 PM »

Rickie

Thanks alot.
« Last post by rbdavis3591 on Yesterday at 06:52:25 AM »
I know this type of problem has been discussed before but perhaps a picture would help get responses.

These are the steps I took when I had a problem with the background map not working correctly.

If you do these steps I would recommend first skipping step #3 to see if that resolves the problem.

1. Uninstall AutoChart Pro.

2. Delete the directory where AutoChart Pro was installed.

3. Went into the Windows Registry Editor (not recommended for the faint of heart or unknowledgeable).
    I did not use a finesse approach but rather did a more drastic action of searching and deleting any and all keys that had AutoChart in them.
    Doing this has appeared to have not caused any problems but YMMV if you try this same approach.

4. Closed all running programs and rebooted computer.

5. Reinstalled AutoChart Pro including the activation key.
« Last post by rnvinc on February 18, 2019, 08:49:50 PM »

Rickie
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal