Our Community > Forum Info

Forum Theme Colors

(1/2) > >>

RGecy:
Well, if you have been on lately, you can see that the forum has changed back to the HBSI Black Theme like it was before.  There are several different Theme colors you can choose from.  I know some people said they have trouble reading with the Black background.

You can change the forum Theme by going to your Profile and then got to Modify Profile > Look and Layout.  The first option is Current Theme, go to the right and click Change.

This link should also take you to your Modify Profile > Look and Layout: http://forums.sideimagingsoft.com/index.php?action=profile;area=theme

There are still some little bugs in the HBSI Black and the Gone Fishing, but for the most part, should work fine. 

The Gone Fishing Theme is going to be for Charter Members Only, but as of right now, everyone can see it.  It works best with the newer Browsers like IE9 and Firefox/Mozilla.  So if it doesn't look like the image below, you are not getting the Full Effect.

Thanks for all the Donations and New Charter Members.  I really appreciate you guys keeping the site going!

Robert

HBSI Black Theme

Gone Fishing Theme

Curve Theme

leeloo:
 ;D yippee  :) :) :) :) 1000% prof

RGecy:
Thanks leeloo! 

I am still working on them so you may get reset if you change, but you should be able to go back.

Robert

sonar2000:
Looking good Robert...Change can be good... ;D
Think what we could do if we had more donating members.

Maybe with the upgrade ..... more will see the benefits of charter membership.

I still say that $5 here and there will help in the long haul also..

Chuck

NickO:
Chuck, you're in good company.
Last week I let my mind wannder, and it never came back.

Re: forum color.
Refreshed several tabs, and when I got back here I couldn't figure out what was wrong... doh!!!

Been waitin for the black background, just  wasn't expecting it.

YUP!! great forum.

Nick O

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version