Miscellaneous > Fishing

Any Perch fisherman on here?

<< < (2/3) > >>

October1:
Thank you fshndude. I will check it out. 8)

October1:
fshndude,
Thanks again. I have been looking around on that forum and found some decent info. I was going to join but they require too much personal information like my date of birth, the town I live in, my favorite lake to fish, etc. I wanted to help a guy getting some bad info but I decided some forums are getting too demanding of personal info and skipped it. I know I could lie but if I feel I have to lie to join a forum I figured maybe I just shouldn't join. Thing is, if it was voluntary I may have given most of that info, but being required seemed like a little much.

fshndude:
I am sure you had to give up personal info to be a member of this site. I have been a member of Crappie.com for years, as rnvinc is also. I understand your concerns about you personal information, but that site has some of the most tight rules I have ever seen. It is a VERY family site, but as I said its your choice. Just passing along what I could. Oh and the yellow perch are in full swing down here. Have fun and tight lines to you.

October1:
This site doesn't require any personal info, but who knows. Maybe I will change my mind and join crappie.com at some point. It seems to be a decent forum and I like crappie's too!

Hopefully you can get some yellow perch. They sure are great eating. If I get some perch this summer hopefully I will remember this thread so I can try to get some screen shots to post. Good luck and stay safe.

rnvinc:
I assure you crappie.com only uses your birthday to send you a Happy birthday notification  ...

I've been a member there a long time  ...

Rickie

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version