Miscellaneous > Fishing

Any Perch fisherman on here?

<< < (3/3)

October1:
That's what I figured and I guess I shouldn't have mentioned birth date because I don't really mind that one even if they show it. My age is not a big deal. I don't care about that, but the town I live in and my favorite lake just seem a little much. Especially when you are likely to be posting on what you catch. You could end up with a lot of help on your favorite lake.

It seems as time goes on everybody wants more and more information from you and it ends up in some big data base and combined with other information about you. Like I said, I could always lie, but I prefer not to lie and it's more about when is it going to stop? They just keep asking for more & more and accumulating more and more info about you. As people get desensitized to being asked for something as required information websites will ask for even more and so on.

It used to be you just needed to pick a user name, a password and an email because that is all that is necessary.

I may still join it at some point though.

rnvinc:
If you look at my avatar and info (at crappie.com) I only list a general location of "West Ky"  ...

I've seen many users list even more general than that  ...

Bunch of helpful people there  ... The mods keep to the rules also  ...  following the owner's mantra of "kid friendly"  ...

Rickie

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version