Side Imaging Forums > 797c SI

Presets and Waypoints disappeared

(1/2) > >>

brbassfan:
Hello, I got in my boat on Sunday and turned on my Humminbird 798ci HD si and all of my presets and waypoints were gone. I also didn't have a SD card in the unit. Have you heard of anyone ever experiencing this. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thank you.

Humminbird_Greg:
Welcome to the Humminbird Side Imaging Forums brbassfan.

Give us a little more information here:
Was this the first time you used the unit?
If not, did you mark any waypoints in the unit and change the presets while actually using the 798 on the water?
Did you recently update the software in your 798ci HD Si unit?
Could you have accidentally deleted the waypoints by using the Erase function or the Format Nav Directories menus?

brbassfan:
Was this the first time you used the unit? No

If not, did you mark any waypoints in the unit and change the presets while actually using the 798 on the water? No

Did you recently update the software in your 798ci HD Si unit? No

Could you have accidentally deleted the waypoints by using the Erase function or the Format Nav Directories menus? No

Humminbird_Greg:
So where were you using the unit when you marked the waypoints and set the presets?
Do you remember if this was with the unit running in the normal operating mode or was this with the unit in the Simulator mode?

brbassfan:
So where were you using the unit when you marked the waypoints and set the presets? On the water. I only mark when I catch or find fish.

Do you remember if this was with the unit running in the normal operating mode or was this with the unit in the Simulator mode? normal operating mode

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version