Side Imaging Forums > 1197c SI, 1198c SI & 1199ci HD SI

QuadraBeam Trolling Motor Transducer

<< < (2/2)

Humminbird_Greg:
George,
There is really nothing more I can suggest on the switch and boot.  These are off the shelf items and so we don’t have design control over them.  Maybe look for another aftermarket switch boot?

The XTM-9-QB-90-T is held in place by metal hose clamps.  I guess if you broke the mount on this transducer that you could epoxy or double-sided tape the transducer in place but I would use the hose clamps to start with.  It shoudl look something like this:

George:
Thanks Greg,

This is the first picture of the transducer that I have seen.  Interestingly all of the sites show a totally different transducer that appears that it is to be glued on.  HB's site does not carry a picture of this model.

Again Thanks

George

George:
Below is the pic of the transducer shown on all of the sites that has a picture.

George

Humminbird_Greg:
George,
Unfortunately we cannot control what some of the retailers place on their web sites (or even what our own web site shows or does not show).  I’m not sure why but I could not find a picture of this transducer except for this one which was posted on the Yahoo web site.  I’ll have to see about getting some better pictures of it.

That picture is of the XSO-9-20 Stick-On Transducer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version