General > General Discussion

Help Support this Site. Become a Charter Member!

<< < (2/3) > >>

wizzo86:
Robert:
I just want the sight to be a success.We all, I'm sure ; that are regulars do not expect you to front the expense and work alone. You can set up a page, that would be great.
     I would personally like to ask more of the members to fill out there bios. I look at them to see what the other members are doing where there from and there intrests. I posted a couple pictures of me and my boat with my credentials. Let's all join in on Roberts efforts to make this sight a cut above the rest, user accessable and informative.

sonar2000:
that would be great Robert.  e-mail me the PM to sivi2010.  Thanks for a great product.  Chuck

mmarcum6:
Is this sight even still active. I mean I can post and read but don't see much activity from others. I would like some advice for my 800 series, but don't want to throw money away. I can get help for free from other sights, but this sight seemed to have some serious sonar guys involved.

sonar2000:
Yes...site still very active.....There are a lot of topics and a varity of posting. The subject varies all over the spectrum.
Post any question you have (or comment)....There are guys who watch postings and try to get answers.
A lot of knowledge and experience here....
Chuck

fishook:
I would like to support this site and become a charter member.  However, I do not have PayPal account.  Where can I mail a check to?
Thanks,
Dan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version