General > General Discussion

side image problems

(1/2) > >>

jimf:
I get this white wave lines on the left side of Mega+ Its doesn't show up on 800 Khz or 455 Khz. Only on the Mega+ I have a picture attached. I was thinking try to set the sharpens ?

jimf:
What i did I turned the SI Sensitivity offset to -7 and the white wave lines went off the screen. If i turn the SI sensitivity offset the opposite way to say 6 or 7 the white wave lines come very close to the central of the screen.
Looks like if I turn SI sensitivity offset to -7 it gos away.

Is that what the SI Sensitivity offset is for ? Because it worked BUT i will see what it really looks like on the water when I go out again.

JIM

rnvinc:
“SI Sensitivity offset” adjusts the left panel of the SI view if that left SI view is consistently brighter or darker than the right SI panel  ...

If there is not another unit running the same frequency (which can cause crosstalk interference) - try Sonar Restore Defaults or full Restore Defaults  ...

Rickie

jimf:
I have that one that has wave lines to transducer and one other solix with nothing attached to it to share transducer. The other two soilx are in front bow and they have the trolling motor transducer but all 4 are link with enternet box. The two fish finders at bow has only a DI transducer to it.

When I do turn the it to -7 it gos away or it might be pushing off to the left side of screen. But its not there anymore. BUT again I have to take it on the water next time to really see what the screen looks like. If the screen looks like crap I might have to go back to 0 for offset and try something different.

What do you look of trying contrast if offset doesn't work ?

rnvinc:
Try turning off all the other units and test  ...

Rickie

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version