Side Imaging Forums > 997c SI, 998c SI & 999ci HD SI

Question 999ci HD CI Combo - 360 imaging option?

(1/2) > >>

2DirtyKids:
Recently purchased a boat with a 999ci HD CI Combo on the bow and wondering what option there is for 360 imaging. Everything I can find relates to Mega 360 imaging and I am assuming that would not be compatible or maybe even overkill. Is 360 imaging even worth it on a unit like this?

Any sources for used trolling mounted for sale?

rnvinc:
The original AS 360 bow (generation 1) will work with your 999  ...

MEGA 360 (current generation) will only work with MEGA+ SI and MEGA+ DI units … which are HELIX G3N or newer and SOLIX G2 or newer  ...

While MEGA 360 is a Great Leap Forward in image detail over the original 360 - I found the original 360 still valuable enough to find things around the boat that I might have missed otherwise  ...

Rickie

2DirtyKids:
Any idea of a source of the original 360? Every search I do comes up with Mega 360 and the Humminbird website pretty much has written off the existence of these older model sonar.

rnvinc:

--- Quote from: 2DirtyKids on September 23, 2022, 09:13:10 AM ---Any idea of a source of the original 360? Every search I do comes up with Mega 360 and the Humminbird website pretty much has written off the existence of these older model sonar.

--- End quote ---

Facebook Marketplace shows a few  ...

Rickie

2DirtyKids:
Does anyone know if the puck is required when using the AS 360 on the 999ci? I found one on FB marketplace but the seller is unsure if the puck is required.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version