Side Imaging Forums > Solix

Networking Solix units

(1/1)

proskeeterman@comcast.net:
Will a Gen2 Solix 12 w/mega 360 (bow),  be able to network back to a Gen1 solix 15 at console, to show the 360 there?

rnvinc:

--- Quote from: proskeeterman@comcast.net on November 01, 2023, 10:39:53 AM ---Will a Gen2 Solix 12 w/mega 360 (bow),  be able to network back to a Gen1 solix 15 at console, to show the 360 there?

--- End quote ---

Yes  ...

Rickie

proskeeterman@comcast.net:
Will I need a ethernet 5  port to network my two units (G3 solix 12 bow, solix 12 G1 console)? I am also confused as to which is the correct transducer to buy for a Solix 12MSI G3? Is it the XM 14 HW MSI T or the XM 14 20 MSI T? Thank you.

rnvinc:

--- Quote from: proskeeterman@comcast.net on November 04, 2023, 12:51:06 PM ---Will I need a ethernet 5  port to network my two units (G3 solix 12 bow, solix 12 G1 console)? I am also confused as to which is the correct transducer to buy for a Solix 12MSI G3? Is it the XM 14 HW MSI T or the XM 14 20 MSI T? Thank you.

--- End quote ---

Each SOLIX only has one Ethernet port  ... so as long as there is no other Ethernet devices in the Network - the AS ETH 5XPG is not needed - just an Ethernet cable between the 2 SOLIX units  ...

The AS ETH 5XPG will be needed if you add to the Network another Ethernet device - like Minn Kota iLink, MEGA Live, Target Lock, or another HB unit  ...

SOLIX G3N requires XM 14 HW MSI T  ...
https://humminbird.johnsonoutdoors.com/us/shop/accessories/transducers/xm-14-hw-msi-t-solix-mega-si-di-dual-spectrum-chirp-w-temp-transom

Rickie

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version