Software and Software Development > Software Downloads

Download link for YellowFin Software

(1/7) > >>

RGecy:
Here are the download links for the YellowFin software.  The first link is to YellowFin 1.09c.  The second is a link to the new update that will add some features to 1.09 like marking events/waypoints.

YellowFin 1.09c Download

YellowFin 1.09 to 2.04 Update

YellowFin 1.09/2.04 to 2.011 Update

You can also find these links on the HBSI Converter main screen.

Good Luck,

Robert

George:
Bob

I think your YellowFin software is great and all of us appreciate your work. 

As you would expect, we always want more, it has been many years since I have written software from scratch and at 65, I am not sure I have the patience nor the ability to do it any more, everything is much more sophisticated today.  Frankly I do not even know how to start.

I have read on another site that there is a way to see the down looking sonar by renaming the files but I could not get it to work.

What I would like to see is software were we can look at the down looking sonar at the same time as we view the Side Imaging.  This would be a great help in understanding what we are seeing.  Since HB has all of the source codes for all of their units, it is a shame that they have not written the software to mimic their units.

RGecy:
I am working on a version that will simultaneously display side imaging and 2D sonar.

No promises as to when, but its in the works.

Robert

e-mergulho:

--- Quote from: RGecy on April 06, 2009, 11:11:45 AM ---Here are the download links for the YellowFin software.  The first link is to YellowFin 1.09c.  The second is a link to the new update that will add some features to 1.09 like marking events/waypoints.

YellowFin 1.09c Download

YellowFin 1.09 to 2.04 Update

You can also find these links on the HBSI Converter main screen.

Good Luck,

Robert

--- End quote ---

Robert,
Because this software does not it recognize files *.xtf?
The originals were converted by the software Son2Xtf.

Thankful,

Calil

sonar2000:
does Yellowfin recognize .xtf converted file from humminbird?  I get the error message "not an imagenex yellowfin.exe recorded file".   do I need to do something else for yellowfin to display a humminbird file.  or is yellowfin expressly for yellowfin products.   chuck

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version