Side Imaging Forums > 1197c SI, 1198c SI & 1199ci HD SI

1197 and 998 share waypoints?

(1/1)

grizwilson:
First, I am a bit slow so please be patient.  My interlink is "flaking out" so I removed my 798 and interlink from the loop.  Purchased a ethernet cable to connect 998 and 1197.  In the shed so far, seem to recognize each other.  So what will I need to do to have them share waypoints?  That is the main need, as I often mark spots at the bow, then later use the helm to travel back to them.  Will just happen like it did on interlink or ????? Thanks
g

rnvinc:
Hey Les  ... I’m here too  ...

As mentioned at the other forum - look under the Accessories tab for “Share Waypoints”  ...

Rickie

grizwilson:
will give it a go when it warms up in a day or two if I am up to it.  THANK YOU.

grizwilson:

--- Quote from: rnvinc on December 31, 2023, 06:21:17 PM ---Hey Les  ... I’m here too  ...

As mentioned at the other forum - look under the Accessories tab for “Share Waypoints”  ...

Rickie

--- End quote ---
Hey Rickie sent an PM, maybe someone else can chime in... When I took the interlink out it had a choke or filter ahead of each unit where the GPS went in, should I dump those as now the each unit will have its own puck going directly to each unit?  Thanks

rnvinc:
It certainly would not hurt leaving in  ...

Rickie

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version