Other Humminbird Products > Lakemaster AutoChart

Google Earth in Humminbird PC trouble

(1/3) > >>

JMill:
Hey guys, I'm Jon and I'm new here. I'm new to Humminbird PC and Google Earth, so please bear with me. I just downloaded Humminbird PC and imported my waypoints from a SD card into the program. When trying to open Google Earth in Humminbird PC I couldn't find it in the directory and changed something. Now when I click the Google Earth icon nothing happens. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 
Humminbird PC version - 4.5.5
Google Earth version - 7.3.0.3832

rnvinc:
The easiest thing at this point may be to uninstall Google Earth and reinstall Google Earth  ...

I just did this myself a couple days ago to confirm for another user that the above works when there is difficulty finding the GE.exe for Humminbird PC to direct to  ...

Rickie

JMill:
I gave that a shot with no luck. Its strange, once I go through the "cannot find google earth at default path" popup and actually download Google Earth I cannot get that pop up to come up again so I can find the googleearth.exe.

JMill:
Let me try to better explain what happened in the first place. When I tried opening Google Earth and was prompted to locate its default path I chose something wrong. So now when I hit the GE icon nothing happens. Its as if its looking in the wrong place, if that makes sense? Thanks

Whistler:
I think you need to uninstall and then reinstall HumminbirdPC.  That should allow you to re-select the correct path to GoogleEarth.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version