Software and Software Development > Other 3rd Party Software

PC Program to view 997SI & 1197SI Pictures & Videos

(1/5) > >>

wscaman:
PC Program to view 997SI & 1197SI Pictures & Videos. It seams when I save a Picture screen I can only se it on my unit. Is there a PC program thst will let me see these pictures.

Also then if I record a Video session what program can I use on my PC to view these recordings.

( Vista , Windows 7 , & Windows XP )

George:
wscaman

From the login menu scroll down to "Software and Software Development", in this area is "Other 3rd Party Software" Humviewer and Yellowfin are great viewing tools. 

Take the time to learn these they will show you a lot of what you missed while on the water.  Also try to keep your recording to 30 minutes or less, they get too long to view.

I have also put together a power source based on Greg's recommendations to use my unit in the house to view the recordings.  This way I can review the topography as well.  Yellowfin and Humviewer are limited to sonar.

Also, I have a standalone harddrive (1 terabyte) where I keep most of my recordings, over time these files will take up a lot of room on your computer.

George

Jolly Roger:

--- Quote from: George on November 30, 2009, 05:22:15 PM ---Also, I have a standalone harddrive (1 terabyte) where I keep most of my recordings, over time these files will take up a lot of room on your computer.
George

--- End quote ---

True, true George!
The standalone harddrive is the next thing I'll get. My laptop takes lightyears to start up since I have the HB records saved on it.

Regards / Harry

Ed Knight:
I am unable to view my recordings on the computer. They work great on my 997si
but not on the computer. When I convert the files to xtf and try to change to
siv files, it loads but remains a xtf in SIview. Any help would be appreciated.
Ed Knight

George:
Harry

They have some pretty cheap external hard drives today, a smaller one may be the best for keeping just your HB stuff on it. 

I over did it on mine because of all of my woodworking research. 

Before I transferred my HB stuff my computer really slowed down and was giving me trouble.  Now I make sure I have at least 8 GB of free space on on C: Drive.  It does not take long to fill up an 80GB drive.

George

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version