Images, Snapshots and Videos > HBSI Monthly Image Contest

Side Imaging Contest - May 2010 - Win A RaptorCap with T-Shirt and Hat

(1/7) > >>

RGecy:

www.raptorfishing.com

Welcome to the May 2010 Side Imaging Contest.  We are proud to announce that Raptor Fishing is the official sponsor of this months Side Imaging Contest.

The winner will receive their choice of a RaptorCap HU700 or HU900 along with a Raptor Fishing T-Shirt and Hat.

Users can submit snapshots from any of the Humminbird Side Imaging units that they feel best captures the overall qualities of the Humminbird SI units.  The images should contain a Side Imaging and/or Down Imaging View, must be the original snapshots as recorded from the SI unit and cannot be enhanced or altered in any way.

We also encourage you to post some information about the snapshot;  Location, Frequency, Water Type, Settings, Content, etc.

There is no limit to the number of images you can submit, but please be selective in choosing the best images for submission.

Image must be submitted no later than Midnight, May 31st 2010.

Good Luck,

Robert Gecy
Forum Administrator

RGecy:
I did want to point out that this Contest is not limited to just Side Imaging Views Only!  It is an open contest and any view that you think is deserving of being recognised should be entered.

OK, lets start posting some images.  Even if you submitted to the SI T-Shirt Contest, you can submit your images again!

Good Luck to all!

Robert

majflyboy:
I just received caps for my 788 and 998.  They really work.  Going to submit some shots anyway tho.

DaveW:
My favorite house foundation shot.

Glenbawn Dam NSW Australia.

RGecy:
jseasor,

Nice picts but I will have to remind everyone that they need to be snapshots from the HB unit itself.  If you play the files back on the unit you can take these same snapshots and submit those!

Thanks,

Robert

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version