Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
987c SI and 981c SI / Re: 981c expansion port info
« Last post by rnvinc on Yesterday at 10:21:53 PM »
I don't recall any accessories ever being developed for this feature  ...

You might call HB and ask  ... 1-800-633-1468

Rickie
987c SI and 981c SI / 981c expansion port info
« Last post by fivealive on Yesterday at 05:39:17 PM »
Hello everyone.
I was wandering about the purpose of the two expansion ports on the left (back of unit). Can I use it to plug in a second tranducer or what?
Thanks a lot in advance
987c SI and 981c SI / Re: 987c power cycling with new Navionics chip
« Last post by tilt80 on Yesterday at 06:23:43 AM »
Mine is doing the same thing. Did you get yours fixed?
Helix Series Units / Re: helix networking
« Last post by bobxxx on February 15, 2019, 02:38:07 PM »
Thanks Rickie
Helix Series Units / Re: helix networking
« Last post by rnvinc on February 14, 2019, 08:05:43 PM »
Waypoints, accessories and all Sonar (including MEGA frequency) can be shared between HELIX 9 CHIRP MEGA SI GPS G2N and HELIX 7 CHIRP SI GPS G2N  ...

https://www.humminbird.com/sites/humminbird_site/files/transducer_support_grid_v10_0.pdf

Rickie
Solix / Re: Software Update 3.360
« Last post by rnvinc on February 14, 2019, 08:04:04 PM »
There have been many reports thru the years that a corrupt Waypoint can create weird gremlins in HB units  ...

A corrupt Waypoint can be weird dates, weird lat/longitude numbers and even spaces or special characters in the Waypoint name  ...

Rickie
Solix / Re: Software Update 3.360
« Last post by Skeeter07 on February 14, 2019, 04:41:43 PM »
Update for those that could be having the same issue.

I think I got it to work finally thanks to JE VanNatta.  He suggested to restore defaults (which I had done) and also after that to restore Nav data (which I didn’t until I talked Mr. VanNatta).  I first unplugged all Ethernet cables from the 3 units and did the above and shut down.  Then rebooted and let sit for a few (Ethernet still unplugged) and booted a second time and did the same thing.  Then I shut them down connected Ethernet back up and turned units on in order I wanted them “Master Unit” first and then synced.  Now all three units see each other and 360 and switch. 

I have had success doing the factory default reset but have never had to do the Nav reset.  Can someone explain to me what the Nav reset does that the reset factory default doesn’t do?  Also, can someone please tell the support people about this as I talked to two of them on the phone and no one ever suggested this.  But for those having this issue with Solix units you might give this a shot. 

Again thanks Mr. VanNatta.
Helix Series Units / helix networking
« Last post by bobxxx on February 13, 2019, 11:19:54 PM »
what can be transferred between a helix 9 chirp si mega g2n and a helix 7 chirp si g2n
thanks,
Bob
Lakemaster AutoChart / Re: Reset Autochart License
« Last post by emerles on February 13, 2019, 01:40:05 PM »
Thanks for your quick answer.
Ok, I will wait for the response of Humminbird.
Lakemaster AutoChart / Re: Reset Autochart License
« Last post by rbdavis3591 on February 13, 2019, 10:17:08 AM »
When I had this same problem I contactied Humminbird through their contact form but it did take a couple of days (submitted on a Sunday and response received on Wednesday) before they responded and changed their system to allow me to reinstall AutoChart Pro.

To install on a second device you should be able to deactivate that license on the VMware and then reinstall it again but I would check with Humminbird to verify.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal