Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
798c SI / Re: Screens Freeze
« Last post by rnvinc on Today at 06:51:49 PM »
I'm not sure what boat speed would have to do with any type of freezing issue  ...

Sounds like a possible low voltage problem  ...

Can you have the battery load tested  ...??

How are the units wired to power  ...??

Rickie
997c SI, 998c SI & 999ci HD SI / Re: 999ci HD SI waypoints
« Last post by rnvinc on Today at 06:46:24 PM »
Some older software versions required inserting the SD card before powering on the unit  ...

Also - can you import the Nav data into Humminbird PC to check for corrupt waypoint data  ...??
(Look for dates that don't make sense or latitude and longitude values that don't make sense)  ...

Rickie 
General Discussion / Re: HumminbirdPC 4.5.7 routes
« Last post by rnvinc on Today at 06:39:30 PM »
I don't have experience with creating Routes but I'm sure someone here may  ...

Welcome to sideimagingsoft  ...

Rickie
General Discussion / Re: MAC programs for viewing SONAR/SI/GPS ?
« Last post by newkid4si on Today at 05:42:22 PM »
None that I know of.   I actually bought a Windows laptop just to run HumViewer.   For me, HumViewer adds so much to the ability of reviewing recordings.

Mike
General Discussion / MAC programs for viewing SONAR/SI/GPS ?
« Last post by ogirdor on Today at 03:03:51 AM »
Are there any programs that are MAC compatible for viewing data ? They all seem to be Windows PC !!! :(
with the OB trimmer all the way it and turned all the way that way hold the transducer there and check that the OB won't touch it in a hard turn.  You won't have to trim out much for to see to port.  I seldom run with the ob trimmed all the way in.  Don
I think the current one is a little close to the outboard. Here is the location of mine.

I currently have a SI HD transducer located in the show location. Connected to a Helix 9. I need to tilt the motor up a little but not out of the water.

I now a have a 360 mounted on the left side opposite the HD transducer.

997c SI, 998c SI & 999ci HD SI / 999ci HD SI waypoints
« Last post by BamaTroy115 on May 19, 2018, 01:06:29 PM »
Hello everyone. When I export my waypoints from my 999 onto an sd card, and then try to put them on my 798c si, I get a message saying no new nav data found. I know they are on the sd card because I cleared them from the 999 and reinstalled them on the 999. I can export from the 798 and the 999 read them. Any ideas? Thanks
798c SI / Screens Freeze
« Last post by TMC on May 19, 2018, 06:10:53 AM »
I'm running two Humminbirds on my boat, a 698ci on the front and a 798ci at the driver's position. Both transducers are mounted on the transom.
I recently upgraded my motor to a Mercury 115HP XPS and now when I hit about 25 MPH both screens freeze. The controls are frozen as well. I have to power off with my main switch and restart them to get an image back. Any clues would be appreciated.
Helix Series Units / Re: HELIX 10 CHIRP SI GPS G2N
« Last post by rchristie on May 19, 2018, 04:07:57 AM »
Thanks for the suggestion but I didn't see anything that hasn't been tried.  At this point I suppose it's an annoyance until they fix the bug.  Being honest the customer service agent did not leave feeling confident that it would really be addressed in the update.  "It might be fixed" does not give one confidence.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal