Software and Software Development > Software Downloads

humminbird pc

(1/3) > >>

wapati:
I installed the older version of humminbirdpc, but find I cannot save the waypoint or route data that I uploaded from a smc card.  This data was from my Helix7. I tried to install the newer humminbird pc but that does not install on my windows7  pc.  This was all tried in the last few weeks.
I appreciate any help you can provide.

rnvinc:
Can you explain the "data not being saved"  ...?

Is the data not even loading into HBPC from the SD card  ...??

What is "smc" card  ...?? (HB units utilize SD or SDHC cards up to 32gb)  ...

Rickie

wapati:
I am able to upload from the sd card, but unable to save the data.  I also see some odd things  such as only 2 of my 4 routes show up, and some waypoints have a bunch of odd character prefixes. This is with the currently available older version of hummonbird pc. The newer pc version will not install on my windows 7 tower. I tried repeatedly.
 I do have a older pc version on a laptop that worked with data from  my old humminbird unit . I have not tried to use the helix data on that laptop.
Thanks again for helping.

rnvinc:
Is the gpx file is loading into the left pane of HBPC  ...??

Can you click on the Plus sign (+) to the left of the gpx file in the left pane of HBPC  ...??

Can you click on the "Waypoints" subfolder in the file tree under the gpx file  ...??

Are the waypoints populating in the right pane of HBPC after clicking the "Waypoints" subfolder  ...??

If so  ...:

Then go here and see if the same gpx file is present in "My Computer/Documents/My Humminbird PC/GPX files"  ...

Rickie

wapati:
I see no + to the left. I tried to open my gpx files from my older humminbird----failed to load.
 I am able to upload the waypoints and 2 of the 4 routes from my helix7. When I try to save the data, it returns" improper latitude value". The files on the sd card from my helix are labeled as helix7si_GPS_v7_780.bin.
I tried twice to save those from the helix with same results.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version