Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Helix Series Units / Re: Humminbird Helix 7 G2N Dongle
« Last post by sonar112 on Today at 07:34:07 AM »
I think that was only a limited time offer, when the new Helix units first came out.  I got one with mine...not worth the $99 they were selling it for afterwards...

OK...nobody has experience paring an android phone with their HB.  Does anyone have any ideas?  Suggestions?  Guesses???

Accessories / I pilot software updates
« Last post by cdub on Yesterday at 01:04:26 PM »
After I update my hummingbird units, what do I install first, my I pilot link controller or my remote software?.
Helix Series Units / Humminbird Helix 7 G2N Dongle
« Last post by DCottrell on June 21, 2018, 10:55:23 PM »
Can someone please tell me why Humminbird did not include the Wireless remote when you purchase a Helix with wireless capabilities? Saw somewhere you could get it free from Humminbird with proof of purchase and receipt anyone know where or if this exist?
Helix Series Units / Re: networking two Helix's
« Last post by Tjo on June 20, 2018, 08:02:09 PM »
Thanks Rickie.
Helix Series Units / Re: networking two Helix's
« Last post by rnvinc on June 20, 2018, 11:56:29 AM »
You can use the same Y cable Setup on the transom for the HELIX 12 MEGA  ...

HELIX G2N can share waypoints, accessories and all Sonar to another HELIX G2N  ...

Rickie
Helix Series Units / networking two Helix's
« Last post by Tjo on June 20, 2018, 05:17:41 PM »
I'm just looking for confirmation on how I want to setup my boat. I currently have the following setup.

Bow
899hd ci
Minnkota Ulterra with IPilot link
Hummingbird 5 port switch.

Divers seat
Helix 10 Mega SI G2N
Left and right splitter cable (9 M SILR Y)
Dual splitter for high speed and SI (9 M SIDB Y)

Transom
2 Mega SI transducers (XM 9 20 MSI T) (left and right)
High speed transducer (XNT 9 SI 180 T)

What I plan on buying is a Helix 12 Chirp GPS G2N and mount it in driver area and move the Helix 10 Mega SI G2n to bow and remove the 899.

My Questions.

Will i need to move all the cabling and splitters to the bow with the helix 10 or can I hook them up to the Helix 12
Will this allow me to have all the features of Mega SI at both positions?

Thank you for your help.

Cheers Tom
Helix Series Units / Re: Helix 10 Transducer Network Settings
« Last post by Dusty-Pants on June 20, 2018, 03:19:41 AM »
Networking works great, thanks!
Solix / Re: Solix issues
« Last post by Skeeter07 on June 20, 2018, 03:53:08 AM »
In the process of changing settings from BBC post.  What gets me is there isn't one place (master) where I can go and turn global settings off for all views. So if I have 12 favorite views and 5 of them have 2d chart I have to go to each one to turn off global settings.  Same for chart, SI, DI.  Am I missing something?  And again got over 10k in electronics and won't even perform correctly on factory defaults.  You have to jump through hoops.  Thanks for responses and help.
It was working great, Just froze up.. Its mounted on top of my t top. I will check around it to see if anything changes.??

Thanks for the though.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal