Other Humminbird Products > Accessories

Navionics 2010 Hotmaps

(1/2) > >>

George:
I have just received Navionics 2010 Platinum Hotmaps S chip.

I purchased it getting ready to relocate to Oklahoma, I want to look at the lakes in the area.  I am using NavPlanner and my 1197 NVB to look at this chip.

This is the first chip and my disappointment is that the chip cost $199+ and what you get is the chip without and documentation no user manual. 

On the little paperwork there is it says to register the product for updates.  So far I have not found a place to register this chip.  I do not understand Navionics customer service.

I would like to spend time learning how to get the most out of this chip before I relocate.  So far I have found that NavPlanner covers a very limited amount of the nav chip, playing with it on the 1197 is better but still misses a lot.

If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate your guidience.

George

rnvinc:
YouTube has a couple of tutorials on Navionics....

It takes a few clicks to find finally find "Navionis Chapter 1".....

George:
Thanks rnvinc

Yes I have downloaded everything I could find on you tube and have reviewed them, but they don't cover a lot of stuff.  I would expect that Navionics to have some information.  I am really surprised that they do not have a users manual.

George

rnvinc:

--- Quote from: George on February 03, 2010, 05:53:54 PM ---Thanks rnvinc

Yes I have downloaded everything I could find on you tube and have reviewed them, but they don't cover a lot of stuff.  I would expect that Navionics to have some information.  I am really surprised that they do not have a users manual.

George

--- End quote ---

I agree totally....I too would like to find a user's manual....

RGecy:
Here is one that came with the 997c Navionics Platinum, but is pretty much the same for the 1197c.

http://forums.sideimagingsoft.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=33

Robert

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version