Other Humminbird Products > Lakemaster AutoChart

Many Green Boxes

(1/1)

Sawyer:
Being new to AutoChart I may be doing things wrong. Since importing, mapping & updating my AC card several times with recordings and tracks after different outings, I find I am getting lots of green boxes. When I "map here" i only show the information in a certain area of the lake, not the whole lake. I feel like I am only updating the card with a portion of the whole track or recording. I ask if I am doing wrong now, before I invest too much time removing bad data and importing more files. It seems like each time I import a file AC creates another box. Attached is a screenshot of the lake with the boxes. Any help will be appreciated.

FishSeeker:
There's an excellent tutorial on AC / AC Pro in another forum that should be very helpful to you, it certainly helped me.
In case you haven't already seen it;  http://forums.sideimagingsoft.com/index.php?topic=8122.0

I hope this helps!

Sawyer:
Thanks for getting me to read closer FishSeeker,

I have all of CamoHunter's tutorials on my phone, he is a big help! I reviewed the Upload tutorial and found that "right click in the center" is adequate to load "all" of the newly added tracks, DAT, or Sonar (SON) files. I will have to go to my uncharted, north end of the lake and do a track, import the track, right click in the "center" of the map, and then see if the new chart data is added.

I hope this may help someone else also.

Beaulieu80:
AutoChart should merge all of them and store them inside a main file so we can more easily manipulate them. We need more merging options... I have over 100K of tracs points and I have created a software to management them into a single GPX file. so now I have one big g reen box to work with

Sawyer:
Sounds like you were able to do what Humminbird couldn't. Good job!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version