Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Helix Series Units / Re: help HELIX 9 CHIRP MEGA SI GPS G2N
« Last post by newkid4si on Yesterday at 07:29:15 PM »
I'm sure you are more correct than my long shot guess.   The divide and conquer technique is a good choice. 

Mike
« Last post by rnvinc on Yesterday at 07:10:29 PM »
I'm thinking the xducer is bad  ...

Cross-testing with another head unit or xducer can verify  ...

Rickie
Helix Series Units / Re: Helix iPilot routes or tracks with HumminbirdPC
« Last post by emerles on Yesterday at 11:21:51 AM »
Thanks for that quick responce.

The synch of iTracks is clear so far.
But there is also the possibility mentioned  in the manuals that iPilot can follow a route.
And a route normaly is defined by the sonar.
What I thought is that it should be possible to create a route in the sonar and that tell iPilot that it should follow it.
Solix / Re: Solix and Onix 14-pin connector pinout
« Last post by Rickard on Yesterday at 09:54:56 AM »
I use pin to pin connections when connecting the LSS-2 to HB units. I get male and female pins with about correct dimensions from some old computer cable connectors. It can be difficult to arrange with shield around the wires, but that doesn't seem to have caused any effect on the image. I would not split the ground wire from #7 to one of the 2D pins and the drain pin. Just use #3 and #7 in the unit connector because then it shouldn't matter how you assign the pins in the transducer connector.

Rickard
« Last post by newkid4si on Yesterday at 06:43:13 AM »
Rickie

In this image, ( first in group ), is the SI range set at 1 1/2 the depth?  If so, that might explain that image.

Mike

I can't move the image here, so this is the post I'm talking about.

Re: help HELIX 9 CHIRP MEGA SI GPS G2N
Reply #3 on: April 23, 2018, 03:46:41 AM
QuoteModifyRemoveSplit Topic
hi, after several problems I managed to make some screens of the problem. Thank you. The Helix has also been reset, but the problem persists.
Thank you again

« Last post by rnvinc on April 24, 2018, 06:24:22 PM »
Some of the examples looks like some kind of electrical interference  ... and some don't  ...

Do you have access to someone that you could test their head unit on your xducer  ...??

Rickie
« Last post by rnvinc on April 24, 2018, 06:21:06 PM »
I am still waiting on the AD 1429 cable and plan to use it if it ever gets here.

I don't plan to cut into any connectors. Making a temporary adapter cable - connecting pin to pin between the 9-pin and 14-pin.

Very good  ... I recall one of our members connecting pin to pin with individual wires but I can't recall which member  ... (Rickard or abra maybe)  ...

Rickie
« Last post by Woollybob on April 24, 2018, 08:25:07 AM »
I am still waiting on the AD 1429 cable and plan to use it if it ever gets here.

I don't plan to cut into any connectors. Making a temporary adapter cable - connecting pin to pin between the 9-pin and 14-pin.
Helix Series Units / Re: Helix iPilot routes or tracks with HumminbirdPC
« Last post by FishinLite on April 24, 2018, 05:30:03 AM »
First to use the I-pilot Link with a Helix unit you need a "G2N" version of the Helix.

The track following on the Minn Kota is a separate function and are separate from the HB  track following.

The Minn Kota will follow Minn Kota recorded tracks and are  stored in the Minn Kota trolling motor head, but not HB tracks.

The HB follow tracks are a function that are part of the Lake Master mapping SD card.  So you will need some type of Lake Master SD card (map or Zero Line) in you Helix head unit to work in conjunction with your imported tracks.

Once you have all the correct pieces, it is simpler than it sounds.  :D
« Last post by Apook89 on April 24, 2018, 05:08:43 AM »
hi, there's no other unit on board.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal